I need a help!!!

xushu

my room is about 6.5meters long , 4.8meters wide and 3.1meters high!so my dear friends,i don't konw which is the better choice,klipsch RF63 systems (rf 63,rc64,rs 62)or RF62! please help to make a right decision.and also i want to konw ,which Amplifier is a good mach to the RF63 systems!thanks my friends!

welcome to the forum! I have not heard the speakers, someone else will eventually join in. Looking at the two models on the Klipsch site you are talking about a big difference in price. If you can afford the higher model with real wood veneer and better specs get them. Any amp choice must also consider budget and most good makes are just fine.

RF63 is a substantial performance improvement to the RF62.

RF63 should have RC64 center, while RF62 should have RC62. RC 64 is a substantial performance improvement to RC62.

Therefore, If you can afford it always go with the bigger setup. Just because a speaker set is large and powerful, doesn't mean that it will overpower a room. You only use what you need to. There are other balances and nuances that are much better in the high line speakers that you can definitely use even though you don't use all the volume they could offer.

Get the biggest stuff you can afford.

i agree. spend the most money you can on the speakers. electronics will come and pass, you will keep the speakers for a very long time. i have the speakers in my sig for at least 10 years, they still sound great and get the job done. go broke on the speakers, and then buy a junky all in one receiver so you can listen to them. save up some money and then get a good set of seperates. i would suggest www.outlawaudio.com they have really good stuff priced very well.

just my 2 cents

my room is about 6.5meters long , 4.8meters wide and 3.1meters high!so my dear friends,i don't konw which is the better choice,klipsch RF63 systems (rf 63,rc64,rs 62)or RF62! please help to make a right decision.and also i want to konw ,which Amplifier is a good mach to the RF63 systems!thanks my friends!

Inventor said it best. Spend more than you think you can afford on speakers. Quality Kipsch speakers will be with you for a very long time.

Hi there, I also second these opinions. Buy the biggest best sounding most expensive speaks you can afford, as many have said before they are the foundation of a good system.

I would suggest RF63 for sure and the RC64 if budget allows.

For amps and or pre/pro have a look at Emotiva, very nice gear and VERY affordable.

http://www.emotiva.com/products.html

Good luck and Enjoy! and keep us all informed on your purchases.

Chris

my room is about 6.5meters long , 4.8meters wide and 3.1meters high!so my dear friends,i don't konw which is the better choice,klipsch RF63 systems (rf 63,rc64,rs 62)or RF62!

The two speakers are nearly an apples to oranges comparison. The RF-63 is obviously the better speaker, but they also cost nearly 3X the RF-62. So my question is............... how much are you willing to spend?

• 2 weeks later...

many thanks! moneny is not a problem,i can afford the RF63s.firstly,my room size is not too big,i am afraid that the room size is not big enough for RF63s.if the RF63s is right for my room i will choose them,if not i will perfer the RF62s,do you understand me?secondly ,i don't know which amp can mach the RF63s perfectly,denon ,pioneer,harman kardon,mcintosh mht 200 or aragon stage on &2007?the link http://www.aragonelectronics.com/world/na/zh-chs/products/discontinued/details/2007.aspx, how much do you konw about the aragon?is it the right choice?

I use RF 7's in a room that is 4.8 meters wide, by 4.4 meters long, by 2.2 meters tall, and they aren't to much speaker for the room. Just make certain you have room to get them out away from the walls a little ways so they can perform. With these room dimensions I get a lot of performance @ lower volumes which is where I like it. With some volume they easily fill the house with sound.