What does the "BB" stamp on the back of my Klipschorns mean?

They are a reddish wood color. In fact, see the photo next to my ID, that is one of the speakers. The serial numbers are stamped into the wood on the back of the speakers, near the top of the bass cabinet and agian on the lower back edge of the tweeter/midrange cabinet that sits on the bass cabinet. The "BB" is stamped into the bass cabinet, right next to the serial number.

I will try to add a picture here: Note I put a smaller image in so it will come up quickly.

Khorn numbers

I wish there was a document on the klipsch site that explained serial numbers and options for the heritage line because this question gets asked allot. I know I have asked many many times.

There is one circulating that has some shortcomings. We're actually working on it! [Y]

Rick,

that pic you posted is a link to a pic out on AA, 1600 x 1200. in deference to the guys still on dialup connections you might try resizing those to 640 x 480 or so, the file is huge and it appears that the Klipsch BBS is not caching it but re-loading it from AA everytime. Very slow.