Mcintosh MA6200

kuisis

I've got an ma6200 and an hk430. The old hk units are great for the money, but they don't have the build quality of the mac. The mac also has a somewhat 'fuller' sound. You can't go wrong with either of them though. I also like the 5 band equilizer on the mac. It allows much more adjustments for tone/sound quality.

Dave

I have a McIntosh MA6200 and Heresys...I also have used it with Quartets...very nice and as stated, full sound...warmer than my Nakamichi but I prefer Tubes to the McIntosh SS sound...I don't think you will be disappointed with MAC and Klipsch Heritage sound...

Enjoy,

Bill

Does anybody have experience with a MA 6200 and Klipsch, Herseys or ls scalas specifically. I have an H/K 730 and was wondering the difference?

I have a mint condition McIntosh 5100 (50 wpc) with wood case and panlocks for sale. Nice warm sound. It is one of the cleanest pieces of vontage equipment that I have ever seen.

Anytime you pair up a McIntosh with Klipsch, it's a match made in Heaven. No matter if the Mac's tube or SS, IMO you just can't go wrong (and I've driven the Cornwalls with a McIntosh MC7200, MC2100, and an MC250...sweet)!

I have a 6200 and Heresies that I bought 25 years ago...

Even though I have not had a chance to use them together, I think it would be a wonderful combo.

The McIntosh has brought music into my world more beautiful than I had ever imagined.

Even though I recently upgraded to a MA 6300, I would not hesitate to say that the 6200 is one of the sweetest amplifiers I have had ever had the pleasure of listening to.

Does anybody have experience with a MA 6200 and Klipsch, Herseys or ls scalas specifically. I have an H/K 730 and was wondering the difference?

I have a mint condition McIntosh 5100 (50 wpc) with wood case and panlocks for sale. Nice warm sound. It is one of the cleanest pieces of vontage equipment that I have ever seen.

Here is a photo. $500 plus shipping.

post-10861-13819330404834_thumb.jpg