Tested by...

bhenry

• Moderators

Yes, the people named on the "tested by" stickers are real. As a matter of fact we had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Barbra Miller during the 2006 Pilgramage to Hope. Another forum member had asked that we thank her personally for him and we did just that. Boy was she surprised, she was overwhelmed that we Klipsch fans even notice the "tested by" stickers.

Ms. Barbara Miller also signed our Cornwall IIIs that we won courtesy of Klipsch while in Hope. She is one special lady. Dtel and I were lucky enough to get a certificate signed by each employee that worked on our Cornwalls, as well as a photo cd documenting the build.

I too had the opportunity to meet Barbara Miller - what a riot that was. If you open up the cabinets, I believe you should see initials along the insides of the walls too - which is a way they go about tracking any problems that might have happened during construction. Some of the older ones have initials etched into the wood.

Yes, the people named on the "tested by" stickers are real. As a matter of fact we had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Barbra Miller during the 2006 Pilgramage to Hope. Another forum member had asked that we thank her personally for him and we did just that. Boy was she surprised, she was overwhelmed that we Klipsch fans even notice the "tested by" stickers.

Ms. Barbara Miller also signed our Cornwall IIIs that we won courtesy of Klipsch while in Hope. She is one special lady. Dtel and I were lucky enough to get a certificate signed by each employee that worked on our Cornwalls, as well as a photo cd documenting the build.

....Priceless

That was me!