Ever ponder where the years went?

I suppose I am going thru the mid-life crisis @ 50.......in lieu of the traditional 40 stage, but then again, I never was one to jump on the bandwagon

Just did a locator on several radio personalities in the Tidewater VA area, and you wouldn't believe what I found, courtesy of the INTERNET. Ain't the web a GREAT THING? I lost touch w/one of my close friends who relocated to INDY back in 1978 to a major market (FM radio) and come to find out he's back in VA Beach doing voiceovers, dubbings, and character impersonations (Guess the wifey said let's move back home - her home town). NCUniversity ...check, Boston born....check......age 53....check

Additionally, even Dr. Madblood on WAVY TV (for those Tidewater VA residents) is re-aired and most of the original cast are still in tact. Jim Stanley, Donna Stamm, Mike Arlo and Dr. Madblood himself (Jerry Harrell).

Where am I going with this? Just so many fond memories of those folks that influenced my life and brought such enjoyment. In closing, if you have friends/family that you have lost touch, USE THE INTERNET and rekindle those relationships, since LIFE IS SO SHORT.

Of course, still being single probably triggered some of these memories. Too wild in youth, and too picky in maturity.......can't win! (lol)

What a timely post Last night, Linda and I went to the 50th reunion of my high school graduating class. Fifty years! Dang! It was an absolutely delightful evening none of that everybody trying to out-impress everyone else stuff (gee, didnt we do that at the 25th reunion?). It was just a time of honest recollection and an appreciation of each other and those great times together.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Cheers,

Rob

Posted Image

Guest Anonymous

Next month my wife and i will be married for 20 years, my daughter graduates from high school and is going of to college. My son will be a freshman in high school. I lost my best friend last year. I do wonder where the years went.

My high school had the 150 year reunion in 1993. Some old dude from the class of 1938 was looking for any of his classmates, but I think he was out of luck. It was great to see some of the old gang from my class of '68.

Check out www.classmates.com They've got listings for pretty well every school in North America. I went to school in Quebec City, but left the province after high school. I've been able to get in touch with a number of old friends that would have been difficult to find any other way.