I said that I wouldn't but I did anyway

Roc Rinaldi

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[:D]...he he he...

Sound quality wise it is not easy to improve on sound quality,with two you can have up to 6dB more max output.At the freq.subwoofers operate this sounds to our ears like you would double the loudlness.

"Double the loudness", that sound real good to me.

i rather forgo putting both in the same corner to get the +6 db gain but just get a 3 db gain and place them in stereo type situation

This is what I am planning to do so I guess I am only going to increase the sound 3db.

I'll live with that........................................................................................................................................................for now.

You got me jealous [:'(] I wihs I had the room for two subs of any kind in our living room. I barely have room for my RW10

Space can be a real issue. Really good compact subs can be hard to come by.

Size is volume. I hate science. I can never get around it.

I knew I could trust you, nice. I can see another in your future in about 6 months. What did the betterhalf have to say about it? Or did you finally exchange her in for a nice pair of Fortes.

Bill, Bill, Bill,

She is drawing the line (marriage line I think) at two subs. She is requiring me to sell my old Velodyne.

I had the one f-113 sub directly aimed at her seat. Well, no more. I had to move it far away from her seat.

This is trouble.....she only likes "light" bass sound. On the other hand, I like heavy, strong, deep, penetrating, bone crushing, concrete shaking, gut wrenching, ear bleeding bass.

So what am I gonna do? She's way too pretty and nice to actually trade away. It would be sort of like when Boston traded Babe Ruth to the Yankees.

Gee, I hope that you meant that you could see another sub in 6 months and not another wife. Geeze.

Janet is not sure that I should be ordering a second f-113. Roc is sure that he should be ordering another f-113. Angel, the dog, is hiding out right now. My tropical fish are nowhere to be found.

I'll let you know when I get it.