Thank you, Klipsch Customer Support!

Zargathos

Frequent lurker, occasional poster, and long time owner of Klipsch, reporting in!

I want to post this to thank all the fine professionals in Klipsch Home Audio Customer Support. First, I called 1-800-KLIPSCH, and I was referred to the Technical Assistance department to diagnose my problem. After a very quick questions and answer session, we determined the problem with one of my son's KG 3.2 speakers; the bass driver (K-1002) was bad. I was transferred to the Parts Department, and behold! They had the driver I needed in stock! This, in itself is impressive just for the fact that this speaker has been out of production since 1994!

I ordered the part right on the spot for a nominal price. (Thursday 7 June) I was told that it would take approximately 5 business days for delivery. Well, the folks at Klipsch did even better, because I received the driver via FedEx yesterday (12 Jun). Much, much sooner than expected.

Do I need to mention that 15 minutes later, my new driver was installed and operating perfectly? Yeah, I thought so. We are talking Klipsch, remember? :)

Not only does Klipsch sell quality products, they stand behind them years after the sale! Please pass along my thanks and appreciation to everyone at Klipsch who made all this possible.

Thanks again, from a devoted Klipsch owner and enthusiast,

Bill A.

Converse, TX

Yup your going to be hard pressed to find better customer support out of a large company in this day and age. I had problem with my promedia speakers a few times, once when I first bought them 5 or 6 years ago and then again about a year ago. By that time they were long out of warranty but Klipsch replaced them free of charge and paid the shipping both ways since it was a known defect problem. Awesome customer service for sure.

Craig

Just after I bought my far-from-new Scalas last summer, I called Klipsch for some info and Steve Phillips was happy to spend a fair while on the phone to answer all my questions. A friendly and knowledgeable guy.