saved another pair

Guess what's in Colter's car from last night? Hint: pair of parts and cabinets from a set that was to be sold broken down and cabinets discarded.

Colter, Your staring to remind me of one of those "CAT LADIES". One day the law is going to come visit and put you in the NUT ward for taking in all those wayward speakers. There going to justify this by saying things like, "He could not possibly feed or care for all those speakers, They were becoming a health hazard for the neighborhood, Everyone in the neighborhood was going deaf. We have since seized all the speakers and have taken them to a speaker shelter for adoption to good homes." Hey let me know when they do, I'll adopt a pair or two. LOL

Guess what's in Colter's car from last night? Hint: pair of parts and cabinets from a set that was to be sold broken down and cabinets discarded.

Colter, Your staring to remind me of one of those "CAT LADIES". One day the law is going to come visit and put you in the NUT ward for taking in all those wayward speakers. There going to justify this by saying things like, "He could not possibly feed or care for all those speakers, They were becoming a health hazard for the neighborhood, Everyone in the neighborhood was going deaf. We have since seized all the speakers and have taken them to a speaker shelter for adoption to good homes." Hey let me know when they do, I'll adopt a pair or two. LOL

well.....I do have cats too....

but isn't mine a 'good' home? really?

If your taking in all those wayward speakers, are you eventually going to part with some of them. If so, I've got a buddy that will be in need of a 5.1 Lascalla HT in his new shop HT. They don't need to be the nicest lookers, just functional.

Mine wouldn't be good candidates- even the two sets of LSI's are minty fresh.

The speakers are KSM-2's- BIG monitors with 15" and K601 Cornwall horn. They are bi-ampable and should carry the K43, except a modern K43 WON"T FIT- the recessed circle is about 3/32" too small of diameter, and it feels like the magnet hits the shelf for the port.

K58 marked on the driver, but I wonder if it isn't a K53 behind a K601 that makes K58 assembly?

Got em fixed up, rubber footies on, horn gasket, new foam stapled inside.

Just need some 15" woofies, hey they're drum monitors, I don't know what I'll put in there.

'Drummer's Dream' Trey calls them- hard hitting, ported, nothing above 8khz. Bet they scream!

M