Nice Heresy HBR's on the bay!

Bonzo

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OB dont you have a pair of H3's? Walnut?

I have some of the last Heresy 2's in Mahogany.............my buddy, whose is selling Forte II's, just bought 4 Heresy III's in Cherry........I'm happy with mine..........and after the Scott, I'm more than happy with them.......

OB, I can see the Scott being a nice match to your Heresies.

I think when Bill picked my Heresies we just did a quick audition with a Marantz 2285?

I used to have a 299 and for some reason I still have the original metal cabinet.

If you need one, Ill ship it out to you.

Pete

post-14158-13819339332814_thumb.jpg

OB dont you have a pair of H3's? Walnut?

I have some of the last Heresy 2's in Mahogany.............my buddy, whose is selling Forte II's, just bought 4 Heresy III's in Cherry........I'm happy with mine..........and after the Scott, I'm more than happy with them.......

OB, I can see the Scott being a nice match to your Heresies.

I think when Bill picked my Heresies we just did a quick audition with a Marantz 2285?

I used to have a 299 and for some reason I still have the original metal cabinet.

If you need one, Ill ship it out to you.

Pete

Hey Pete,

Nice looking gold top LP!

Mark

Definately a nice pair of heresy speakers. Original boxes make it a nice package. 2 years ago or so I purchased a pair just like them 25 miles away. I purchased them from a new widow. They were her husbands pride and joy. Didnt get the original boxes. Small outer ply veener chip on lower back corner of one speaker. Other than that pretty much perfect. They came with the slanted risers which I removed but still have. I built plywood end table type enclosures to prevent my wife from putting stuff on the top of them. Like most of my speakers, They never get used. They came with the 701 plastic mid horns but now have k700 metal horns with k55v drivers. Still have the k701 metal horns that I would reinstall. I would sell them for 425.00 plus packing and shipping.

Thanks OB and Mark.

That Paul is actually a 1971 Ibanez.

About a month ago I treated myself to the real deal, a Gibson Classic Goldtop.

Wow, great pair of axes! I'll bet the Ibanez is actually more rare than the Gibson. You don't see them like that anymore! There is nothing like the real thing though!

Thought I would bring this thread back to the front. Estimates were they would go for $600 to $700. The "Virgin" heresy's are now sitting at $1000 just an hour before the Auction End. I sure hope a forum member has the high bid and wins these puppies. I was out as soon as I bought SpeakerFritz's 2004 LS1's.

KAK

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110150774948&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:12

Speaking for myself.............That's way over priced....For $1,200 I could have bought a BRAND NEW pair of Heresy III's, that would make more sense to me. It never fails to amaze me what people will pay for things........but......It's not my money, and as long as the buyer is happy, what can I tell Ya'..Wow just unbelievable........Hope it was a local pickup.........

Buck,

It was a no brainer for me....$1800 for 3 year old La Scala's or $1200 for 23 old Heresy's...let me thank about that one for a second...ok I didn't take even a second...La Scala's baby.

Maybe the purchaser of the Heresy's will grace us with a post and "how they sound".

KAK