selling klipsch bell speakers

baiers

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a coincidence...this chick runandwin lives in Carrollton. Gotta meet er.

Arky....the Cornscala cabs are in the dump. I am out of storage space and my house went on the market. Their footprint is currently filled with LS2's.

I have the drivers and horns though.....that are mint.

Please tell me this is a cruel joke? You didn't really send those to the dump.

Seti-

Your belles are beautiful and would look great with our similarly finished lascala IIs. So, I assume that the $1800 includes delivery. When can we expect the speakers [;)]

Your female mind tricks almost worked on me ;)

Seti-

Your belles are beautiful and would look great with our similarly finished lascala IIs. So, I assume that the $1800 includes delivery. When can we expect the speakers [;)]

Oh Lord. Now Lynn will want to post. What is this place comming too[:D]

Regards,

Terry

ARMAGEDDON my friend.

Yes.....the Cornscalas went to the dump.

They were beautiful and sounded wonderful....but had too many cabinets. I offered them up on the forum for what I thought was a decent price. Parts were remeoved and then the cabinets went to the dump.

jc

Welcome Mrs. JC, So you like those southern Belles do you? They are rare in Georgia. You better get 2 pair.

I'm a down to earth midwest gal...the only southern belles you'll find in our house are those we purchase. I think we'll start with one pair and see how they sing.

Welcome Mrs. JC, So you like those southern Belles do you? They are rare in Georgia. You better get 2 pair.

I'm a down to earth midwest gal...the only southern belles you'll find in our house are those we purchase. I think we'll start with one pair and see how they sing.

Do not resist or try to kid yourself girlfrend. Only a new south southern girl makes chili like that.[:P]

Check out the cut I recomended[:D] First note should be at max volume. Trust me. It will kick your volley!

tc