Tough decision...Lindsey or Paris?

Since I've been told I like my women "a little on the trashy side" w/high maintenance, I am now at a crossroads as to which best suits my reputation [:o]

Anyone else following the "high profile" celebrity escapades of these (2) disfunctional women? So many problems in this world, and the media (MSN) front pages Lohan's problems? Something is definitely wrong w/society these days[^o)]

FTR, I am not that particular about my women.....Sometimes, well...usually! Call me picky![:D]

Having lots of money and no-one to say "Maybe that's a bad idea..." to you now and then has predictable results. If any of us were in our early twenties with as much money as these girls, we might embarrass ourselves just as badly. As well, it seems Lindsey's boyfriend dumped her after she came out of rehab because he found she wasn't as much fun sober as she was as a drunken party girl.

When all your friends are rich wasters who are famous and respected by wannabe rich wasters, if no-one else, you can see how easy it would be to go astray. The young millionaire with a bit of maturity and common sense would seem like the odd one out in those circles.

Even so, Jessica Alba and Hilary Duff seem to be able to keep it together and show some class. But they don't hang around with Paris, do they?

And no, I don't read the fan mags or People magazine, all this gossip is on the MSN homepage every day.

Why do we waste so much time on these SPOILED BRATS ??????? The whole circus that surrounds these UN-lady females is just stupid, and the next time, yeah right, that Paris goes to jail, put her in a real jail with the general population, she how she likes that !!!!!!!!!!

"and the next time, yeah right, that Paris goes to jail, put her in a real jail with the general population, she how she likes that !!!!!!!!!! "

I would like that. But then, I've been told I couldn't get laid in a womens prison with a hand full of pardons.

Harry

I wouldnt throw any of them away just yet...Nor kick them out of bed....I just printed a hand full of pardens...If this countrys Judges would have any balls and hang the drug pushers and a few bartenders this problem could be brought under control....

• Moderators

I think they have been fairly typical selfish teenagers (and now twenty-somethings) except for two things: they are surrounded by enablers who put up with their crap and have the money to allow it to continue night after night. They have yet to find a compelling reason to grow up.

Seems to me the Scarlet Johanssons, Jessica Biels, and Rachel McAdams of the industry have had much better guidance and discipline in their upbringing...or much better publicists.

Actually, except for Paris they were forced to grown up prematurely. They had good work ethics as children and did more than most of us did as a child with regard to becomming mature quickly. They earned all their money.

I would imagine they have party leaches on their backs (friends?) always encouraging them to go out and spend and party.

Classic case of over indulgence and lack of self control.

Paris was just a spoiled rich kid and continues to be. I would love to know the behind the scenes pay offs that got her that posh jail sentence and those nice conditions.

• Moderators

Actually, except for Paris they were forced to grown up prematurely. They had good work ethics as children and did more than most of us did as a child with regard to becomming mature quickly. They earned all their money.

Exactly. I don't think children should have to have "work ethics." They missed out on being kids, and are now making up for it in all the wrong ways.

Oh, come on Bill, as if this forum never gets off-topic.

[:)]

I don't necessarily "care," but it's something to talk about. There are some life-lessons in there somewhere.

Oh, OK.............I'll Chill. Hopefully someone will benefit from there Mistakes...............

• Moderators

Oh, come on Bill, as if this forum never gets off-topic.

[:)]

I don't necessarily "care," but it's something to talk about. There are some life-lessons in there somewhere.

Oh, OK.............I'll Chill. Hopefully someone will benefit from there Mistakes...............

Yes, let's hope. There's a lot of young girls out there interested, that's the scary thing.

I've always said I don't mind off topic things here (obviously), as long as they stick with the policies... Plus they are fun for me to read besides the normal amp and wire debates. And we know it's all about me.... [:)]

Amy work ethics in the home for kids ment cleaning up your room...Or for me it was taking out the garbage... Work structure in early life gives a sence of helping in the family. You dont have to start early but and early start helps if its develops in good fun.