GOT H/K

Jim Cornell

I have an old 430 that I use in my office/storage room. It is a great little receiver, but, does not hold a candle to your 930, appearance wise. The 930 looks beautiful with that wood case and all. I have my 430 pushing a pair of KG 4.2's. Great combo. What speakers are you going to use with it?

Tom

My bad. I see you got the Khorns attatched

Hello Marvel, how are things.

I was just wondering today who got the 730 LOL. I do miss it. I'm glad its still working. Yea I have the 930 on the K-horns for 2 channel. I was going to use an older Pioneer SX, but I would have so much unused power with the big boy reciever, i dont care much for the smaller models due to lack of inputs. Last week I saw this 930 on Craigslist for 125.00, I contacted the seller, at that time he said he had some one coming over to look at it on Wed, but if they dont show up would you still be interested I said yes I would. Well he didnt show LOL.

I also did a stupid thing, and gave my neighbor my 430. My old Sony was starting to drop out, and I was using a Technics pro logic for 2 channel. I didnt like how hot the Technics ran, so I offered to trade this 110 watt per channel pro logic Technics, back for the 430, and she said no LOL. Goes to show how good the old 430 really is. And this is a Female.

Marvel I have not been up to too much really, just working, and gradually getting back into audio.

Regards Jim

Those vintage H/Ks want a lamp fuse to light them up for the FM display, if you didn't already know that.

All those twin powered devils are just that. A good one sounds soooo good.

I've got a 930 in mothballs myself, as well as a 730.

Never know when Dtel is going to overdrive his 930 thru those CWIIIs......

Good to keep a few in reserve.

Sweet piece with the wood case. Nice buy!

KHorns and an a Twin Powered 930. Sonic bliss.

I did not mean anything offensive, I apologize. But my wife has thought I was crazy in the past, and the only real interest she had was with the H/K. It was a lot easier for her to operate. So taking her advice, as well as the little lady next door, not offering the 430 back, I reserched and found another H/K. LOL

There are very few Women into this hobby, I wish I could share the same interests with my wife, but she just comes home to different audio components instead LOL. My Wifes freind next door surprised me with the 430, I wasnt sure she was even using it. I was glad to hear she was enjoying it.

Regards Jim