Custom Dust Cover

jcmusic

I just got my new dust cover for my Scoutmaster, boy does it look good. Excellent craftsmanship and a good price. Oh yea BTW there was some sort of mix up, they sent me two identical covers and only charged for one. So if anyone needs one I have it. I would like to get half of what Ginko charges.

Jay

post-21005-13819343669766_thumb.jpg

I just got my new dust cover for my Scoutmaster, boy does it look good. Excellent craftsmanship and a good price. Oh yea BTW there was some sort of mix up, they sent me two identical covers and only charged for one. So if anyone needs one I have it. I would like to get half of what Ginko charges.

Jay

Did you call them and inform them of their mistake?

Yes Scott as a matter of fact I did, they said since it was a custom order to keep it. The chances of anyone ordering another with the exact same dimensions are not very good.

Jay

Oh so it truly was a custom job. I can see why they wouldn't want it back. What is the difference between your custom model and the standard version they sell on their website?

I 'm not sure which web site you are refering to, but I gave them the dimensions I wanted and where I wanted the cutout for the wires. Basiclly you decide exactly how you want it.

Jay

I thought you had bought one of these from Gingko Audio. They make a variety of audio products. Acrylic Dust Covers for VPI turntables among them.

http://www.gingkoaudio.com/claravu.html

Scott

If you are looking for custom dust covers, I use these guys. They have storefronts here in Nor Cal and maybe other places as well. I give them the dimensions and they build to order in what ever thickness you like. I think the last one I had them build cost about $80.00 and it was pretty big to cover my clearaudio champion 11.

I havent spend any time on their web site do I dont know if they offer a build to suit service on line. But if you like I can go into a TAP locally and order anything you like.

Josh

http://www.tapplastics.com/

Scott

Not sure if your questions are because you are looking for a dust cover - if you are you can have this one. I was using it on my clearaudio champion and it doesnt fit anything else I have and its taking up space. Let me know and Ill ship it out to you.

post-12293-13819343920156_thumb.jpg