hard to find vinyl

iwillwalk

You could try mymusicfix.com but I doubt you'll have more luck with them. Try Acoustic Sounds or Elusive Disc. Call them, don't search their web sites.

Other than that, you're stuck with ebay or record shows (never been to one but I hear they are fun).

How about the band's website???

I've been trying (without success) to find a copy of Neil Young's Harvest Moon on vinyl for about 6 months now if that makes you feel any better.

they have released every record on vinyl

they are some of the most sought after items around

and i cant find them( i have most some are just not to be seen.)

a opened copy of binural went for 90.00

its crazy for a band still around its so hard to find things

every give them a good listen?

any body have any sites they use?

not ebay they rarly have what i'm looking for

and that would be pearl jam

binural

no code

live on two legs

Try the PJ forum...that's your best bet. It took me a while, but I found everything (including old Christmas singles) by Pearl Jam except for Binaural....

• 3 weeks later...

Always check Amazon in the used section. You never know what your gonna find, and the prices are almost always better than ebay. Does anyone know if it's worth going vinyl if your using an AV reciever? I could always get a tube pre, I would have to get a pre regarless I don't have a phono preamp in my reciever. I dont' want to spend a 500 ( or even a grand) if it's gonna sound like crap anyways because i'm using an AV reciever. My FM tuner sounds juicy on the thing that's why it makes me want something juicier, and I think the stations I listen to still spin vinyl at times.