Why does the title of some posts have '***' at the end of them?

wuzzzer

It seems to happen only in the subject line with words that end in a or as. I have no idea why. There is a list of censored words that I have access to in this software, and I don't see anything in there that would cause it to happen.

I'm at a loss.

Maybe the person entering the list of words to be edited is from North Carolina? [;)]

yeah, maybe from Boone, NC, you know, that's where App State is. Being from Michigan, I'm sure you know who App State is, right?

I'll bite. Who is App State?

lol, I meant to type South Carolina. lol

I'm not sure how old you are, maybe you're just a pup, but the last time South Carolina was in "The Big House" the mood was very similar as it was last Saturday. We strutted out of there with a 17-14 victory. George Rogers ran all over them that day and the Gamecocks crammed it up Bo Schembechler's rear end. I guess it's better for us to have beat Bo that that joke Lloyd Carr. I'm sure losing to a 1-AA team has to be embarrassing. So much for the number 5 ranking. Maybe that was their ranking would be if they were in 1-AA, ya think?

Wow, that's neat. I didn't know Tweetsie Railroad did that! Yes, really nice in the winter too!

My kids love it. They pretty much do it the last couple of weeks in October through Halloween. It's pretty cool. We'll probably do it this year, too, maybe go up and catch an App State game and make a weekend out of it.

Hey, I heard ASU had to give Michigan their $400,000 back. They weren't supposed to come up there and WIN. They didn't get the memo, the pony express rider was passed out drunk and didn't make it past Blowing Rock.

I'm not sure how old you are, maybe you're just a pup, but the last time South Carolina was in "The Big House" the mood was very similar as it was last Saturday. We strutted out of there with a 17-14 victory. George Rogers ran all over them that day and the Gamecocks crammed it up Bo Schembechler's rear end. I guess it's better for us to have beat Bo that that joke Lloyd Carr. I'm sure losing to a 1-AA team has to be embarrassing. So much for the number 5 ranking. Maybe that was their ranking would be if they were in 1-AA, ya think?

You didn't answer my question.

I was referring to this, in a lighthearted fashion.

For future reference, what other states do you get defensive about? I'll try to avoid criticizing them as to not upset you too much.

-David

• Moderators

David,

To help clarify, he was referring to the Appalachian State football victory over #5 (formerly) ranked Michigan U over the weekend.

Not sure how this thread took a turn to football trash-talk, though...

David,

To help clarify, he was referring to the Appalachian State football victory over #5 (formerly) ranked Michigan U over the weekend.

Not sure how this thread took a turn to football trash-talk, though...

Gotcha. I am not a big college football fan, but that was an embarrassing loss. A loss like that is good for the ego, especially when you have too much of it.