Another B*** Owner Has Found Redemption

BLSamuel

Not sure if counts towards Richard P's redemption ...

I play table tennis weekly with a person who's son (who I've also played table tennis with over the last few years) got him a great deal on some Klipsch speakers when his son worked for Best Buy in the Chicago area.

He's not sure of the model, but a good sized bookshelf model that replaced a pair of B*** (rhymes with hose) most likely model 301 and is really impressed with the dramatic improvement in sound quality.

The B*** are now collecting dust in his garage.

Not sure if counts towards Richard P's redemption ...

Uh-Oh ....

Definite ..... NOT ....

Richard .... has made his own dog bed, so to speak ..

He has a New Amp ...but .. " no time to listen to it "

Banning is ... tooo kind ....

a thousand Earworms should infest his body .... [:|]

Jube's .. a K-2 ....

and ... No Time ..?? [:^)]

[:D] [:D] [:D]

Duke,

Richard P is reference to Richard Paynting, Klipsch VP of engineering who formerly worked at B*** not the Richard that goes by Coytee on the forum.

Search the Pilgrimage thread though it may have been archived. Of course it may have been Coytee who asked the esteemed Richard Paynting about his days at B*** . Richard P (not Coytee) had a pair of Klipschorns at his home in Australia before his wife sold them for $200. I believe he again has Klipschorns but not that wife. Definitely has his priorities straight.

Sorry for any confusion.

I know Coytee can be a trouble maker from personal experience (re Pilgrimage remark about Marie Osmond) but maybe he just needs some help. Serious professional help.

hmm... Jubs a new K2 and no time? I think even I could find some time for that ... maybe someone needs to strap him in front of the Jubs driven by the new K2 and play the man some music but I would avoid his beloved Marie Osmond

Would I kid when posting about Coytee? [;)] Ok, it is hard to be totally serious and maybe downright impossible when Richard's involved. I really have no idea if Richard loves, hates, or is indifferent about Marie Osmond. Comment also not meant to disparage Marie [:$] I mean she seems nice enough and all.

But it was quite entertaining when a highly esteemed Klipsh engineer was commenting on when he first heard Klipschorns and Richard suggested Marie Osmond and was flipped the bird. Was a nice discussion in the Pilgrimage thread though I think it's since been archived. I don't think I ever bought any Marie Osmond albums, though my wife may have had a cassette or could be a Donny and Marie album in some albums I rescued from my brother. I do think I remember seeing the Donny and Marie show a time or two ... "I'm a little bit country ..."

I'm not sure what Coytee listens to but would be surprised if Marie Osmond was at the top of his playlist. [:o] For all I know, Coytee may be president of Marie's fan club.

It's interesting how a comment about B*** redemption turns into Coytee bashing. I can't remember who asked Richard, the Klipsch VP of engineering who formerly worked at B***, about needing to introduce Klipsch to all the peole he sold B*** to as a form of redemption before he left the dark side but that could have been Coytee also. .

• Moderators

Now I remember I was in the room when Coytee mentioned Marie Osmond, it was the room with the 700 in it wasn't it?

Also I believe it was Anarchist who made the comment about the Klipsch being dropped on the B**!

FWIW, I would be surprised if Marie Osmond wasn't at the top of his playlist, I mean he's the one that brought her up![;)]

Besides...being the little troublemaker[;)] that he (Coytee) is...it's only fitting that we "catchback"![:P]

It's interesting how a comment about B*** redemption turns into Coytee bashing.

we are gonna pound him, 'till the lights are burnin', and music's playin' .....

no lame excuses ... " it's in the car " ... " i have to fix my bath ".... " oh, i don't have any time "

nooooooooooo ....... !!!!! [:D] [:D]

Now I remember I was in the room when Coytee mentioned Marie Osmond, it was the room with the 700 in it wasn't it?

Also I believe it was Anarchist who made the comment about the Klipsch being dropped on the B**!

FWIW, I would be surprised if Marie Osmond wasn't at the top of his playlist, I mean he's the one that brought her up![;)]

Besides...being the little troublemaker[;)] that he (Coytee) is...it's only fitting that we "catchback"![:P]

It was the 60th anniversay Klipschorn room where Coytee mentioned Marie Osmond just before Jim Hunter put on some Pink Floyd.

I can't remember who made what comments about B*** but I was thinking about the one about Richard P introducing all the B*** owners to Klipsch... that was followed up with a post something to the effect I can't believe I asked the Klipsch VP of enginerring.... I'm still looking forward to the Klipsch crushing tiny cube speakers... could have a tag line when you're ready to move up from puny lightweight sound ... then being blown away by the 700.

Marie Osmond at the top of Coytee's playlist? I don't know why but hilarious, or is it terrifying, images of Coytee dressing like Marie Osmond and singing along are entering my mind... what more does Chloe have to put up with? I would assume that such activities, if they were to take place, would only occur when Mrs Coytee was not home. [:o]

I suspect a lot of the Coytee bashing is at least partially driven by Jubilee envy. [^o)] I mean really, who wouldn't want a pair of Jubilees?

I mean really, who wouldn't want a pair of Jubilees?

Er... Coytee's wife?.... Craig??... Parrot??....

[:|] [:|] [:|]

Now pardon my exit whilest I go home & help Chloe donn her tutu and I crank some of Marie's "Paper Roses" up to 115 db's...

[:o]