An Ebay Rarity

kkerley33

I don't know if any of you have caught this yet, but their are currently two auctions on Ebay for 1983 Klipsch La Scala's. That is not unique, what is unique is the fact that the auctions are on separate coasts but contain 4 consecutive serial numbers.

The Left Coast Auction is boasting serial numbers 32Y005 and 32Y006

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120156737057

The East Coast Auction is boasting serial numbers 32Y003 and 32Y004

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120156734527

It's probably not a big deal at all, but I think it is kind of a rare occurance.

KAK

Hmmm. Both in outstanding condition. Both sold by powersellers. Similar but unique. There are a lot of brokers out there. I'm a-watchin' these ones. This is too coincidental. I presume they have already seen each others auctions (if not planned them). Regardless, I would like to hear some LaScalas. I am fishin for some Heresys now. Got tubes again but no room for big footprint speakers.

Johny, those are sweet ! Where do you come up with that stuff ? They really are nice, and different......................

not mine OB the center is owned by someone on the forum ?Capt' so&so? the Shorthorns are in the ?Bay Area?,they weren't sold as a 3-some the center went first ,at a good price, and everyone backed off the Shorthorns wanting the 3-some set,can't remember if they disappeared and were privately placed,or if the auction went through,......talked to lennyzack before straight up guy