BIGGEST Klipsch ad ever!

kenratboy

I just purchased the new Sound & Vision Buyers Guide 2002 and was pleasantly shocked when I saw the Klipsch ad inside. The ad is 8 full pages, or 16 pages front and back! It is solely about the Reference series and has pictures and articles about all of the speakers. It is very well done. It must have cost a small fortune to put that in. Not only that, the magazine is a buyers guide (I would strongly suggest that all of you at least look at it, it has info for 6,000 products and best of all, contact info for a few hundred companies.) and it will be on the shelves until March 19th. Anyway, Klipsch is either doing extremely well or this is there last-ditch effort to stay afloat. But with their two new facilities being build, probably the first one.

Kenneth.

wow! bet that cost a pretty penny!

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

Yep nice ad.I have the RF-7's,RC-7 and RF-5's plus RB-5's and now RB-3's! LOL

Yes I like both the sound and the look of the Reference line.The price is mild on the wallet and the sound powerful Klipsch style.

The ONLY poroblem so far are the very fragile copper colored aluminium/ceramic cones.I have a tiny dent(not a hole,just a 0.5mm dent)on my lower RF-7 woofer.cwm23.gif

Damn

besides that its all good Smile.gif

TheEAR(s) Now theears

Why dont I replace the RF-7 woofer?

BECAUSE IT COSTS MONEY AND IT DOES NOT COST A DOLLAR

cwm24.gif

Besides its a tiny dent,most would not even bother.

Even with all my gear I am a cheap batard and I dont like buying things twice.

LOL

The RB-5 have more punch and more bass.Besides both are very similar.And the RB-3's are less afected by the room agins,the large port on the RB-5's makes them a bit harder to postition well.

The RB-3's cant hit you like the RB-5's and I run thenm cut a 80Hz.I dont want to damage the mid-bass at higher SPL.

Very good quality speakers considering the price.

TheEAR(s) Now theears

Haven't been there lately to see if it's still up, but the biggest Klipsch ad I ever saw was a 3 story tall sign on the side of a high rise office building in Taipei, Taiwan. A truly awesome sight to this Klipschboy.

The 'ad' in the Sound & Vision Buyer's Guide is a reprint of the new Reference literature. Glad you liked it.