More palladium pictures

damonrpayne

My ninja spies have brought me more top secret information on the new product line:

http://www.klipschcorner.com/BlogDetail.aspx?guid=aa9f9db4-e6b5-4122-916b-7db4e0af0936

The ninja spies tell me they can promise me a new picture every day for the week or so. Check the front page http://www.klipschcorner.com/Default.aspx for some very cool pictures. (taken by ninjas)

BindingPosts.JPG

No images here either... this is the only thing on the page at that link:

Palladium Binding Posts

How
does one Palladium image every day sound? I will start with a tease,
the binding posts from the flagship floorstanding model P-39F. Keep in
mind that these are meant to be a preview of the production model but
could change before production. Come back tomorrow for an exclusive
look at the center channel for the Palladium line.

[image]

Pics show up fine on my AOL. I am SO glad to see classy-looking materials and design for the hardware and the horns and speaker surrounds!! Klipsch products have been a hell of a bargain for their quality from the beginning, but I have thought for a long time that they have been congenitally unable to rise from 1950's-1960's-looking parts and materials. This new line COMPLETELY remedies that!

As a small example, the classy serif font labels on the binding post plate are on a far higher plane than in the past, IMO. Likewise the Japanese-car-like details in the fit of the horns into the cabinet, which stands with the best of the competition from what I recall. It's like a NEW DAY!

Larry

Pics show up fine on my AOL. I am SO glad to see classy-looking materials and design for the hardware and the horns and speaker surrounds!! Klipsch products have been a hell of a bargain for their quality from the beginning, but I have thought for a long time that they have been congenitally unable to rise from 1950's-1960's-looking parts and materials. This new line COMPLETELY remedies that!

As a small example, the classy serif font labels on the binding post plate are on a far higher plane than in the past, IMO. Likewise the Japanese-car-like details in the fit of the horns into the cabinet, which stands with the best of the competition from what I recall. It's like a NEW DAY!

Larry

I was totally blown away by the revamped Heritage line and the 60th anniversary Khorn. The paladium looks good even if it has small horns. I still think the veneer would look better if it was all going the same direction as if wrapped all the way around by a single sheet. Has anyone seen specs yet? Now if we could get another consumer fully horn loaded speaker ; )

I've got access to quite a few machines and I can't reproduce this on Vista, XP, Mac OS, or Ubuntu Linux, using Safari, IE6, IE7, or Firefox 2.0.0.7. Of course I'm trying to be clever with the images so of course there's a chance something could be hozed somewhere. If anyone who reported this issue felt like trying again (I added some debug code) or sharing more system specs (antivirus is the devil) I'd certainly appreciate it!