Heritage Spades

seti

No

AceOfSpadesDLogo3.gif

No

ace-of-spades.gif

Yes

092-658m.jpg

I really am tired of bare wire connections and I'm rewiring khorns. Yesterday I went to rat shack and the only options were two sizes of gold plated and many cheap tin spades. I would like to order from parts express. What size spades do the heritage speakers take?

Thanks

You need "mini-spades". The usual size of modern spade connectors are too wide to fit into the the connector strips on the older Heritage speakers. I was able to find some gold-plated 8-gauge mini-spades for $1.25 apiece at a local car audio shop that fit perfectly.

Thanks guys. For the record I don't think different quality spades sound different. I just want them to look good and speed up the amount of time I connect and disconnect equipment. I hadn't thought of car audio I may drop by and see what I can find today. Frzninvt part numbers from memory wow do I wish my memory was that good.

Radio Shack seems to have been replaced by partsexpress and digikey as the DIY supply store.