My Stuff---Don't Laugh!!!

synthfreek

Thought I'd throw a few pics of my stuff up so you could see why my downstairs neighbors hate me. Anyone play guitar?:-) Only thing different in my signature are the Cerwin Vega surrounds which are actually E-708s. I moved the smaller ones to my other room. Next on my list(after I upgrade my PC) is a progressive scan DVD player and an HDTV. Maybe this year I can grab some KG2.2s and a proper Klipsch center.

------------------

Outlaw 1050 A/V Receiver

Rega P3 Turntable

AMC CD8b CD Player

Toshiba 3108 DVD Player

Klipsch KG 4.2s(main)

2 Dynaco A-10/V IIs(centers)

Cerwin Vega E-706s(rears)

Cerwin Vega LW-12(sub)

Parasound PPH-100 Phono Preamp

Vampire Wire Digital Interconnects & Speaker Wire

laugh are u kidding, I'm sure there are lots of music lovers that would love to have a system like that. I used to have the KG 4.2's I know that they are very nice!

I would laugh at anyone who looked down on the KG series speaker's. They might not be Klipsch horns but they are heck of a lot better than Kenwood Sony or just about anything you would find at a mojor retailer.

Nice system! very nice.

Monty R

I own a Fender Stratocaster... can't play anything on it but Limp Bizkit's version of Mission Impossible and Other Side from the Red Hot Chili Peppers. That should be a sin, a guy with a stratocaster who can't play but two songs... and who has had it a year! LoL! Now I am into the piano... I have the attention span of a nat! LoL!

I really like your CerwinVega, bet your neighbors don't Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

I really like the CV's too. I use two sets of e-708's for front and rear speakers and I also use the E76C for a center and the CV HTS10 for my sub. I love CV. I do use Klips on my computer but like the CV's for HT cause they go boom nicely.

------------------

Don't count on me, to let you know when.....

Don't count on me, I'll do it again.

Don't count on me, it's the point you're missing.

Don't count on me, cause I'm not listening.

synthfreek,

AH HA HA HA HA

Just joking Wink.gif

The center channel sure looks like two bookshelf speakersNice Klipsch mains,the Outlaw reciever is a good choice.

Yes Cerwin Vega have punch too,I had some before I purchased my first Paradigm Atons.Liked the big sound.

TheEAR(s) Now theears

• 3 weeks later...

Laugh? Not hardly! We just picked up a new pair of KG3.5's for $300 (NOS). We picked them out of the line-up that included the NEW Klipsch-Copper-Coned-Crap. They sounded MUCH more natural, cleaner, clearer, dynamic than the KCCC. Anyone who turns their nose up a the KG series is NUTS!

Ed