Zebrawood Jubilee

mikebse2a3

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you have any details on how to do this for others...

I've tried to document everything I've done as I proceed with the project until it is completely finished.

Also keep in mind part of what I've done was required because I have used solid wood and I wanted the versatility to easily change out front panels (which I actually have no intent of doing but I just saw it as a challenge I wanted to accomplish) if someone choose to use a nice veneer on plywood then what I've done could be simplified and cost less.

I've spent many..many hours just planing how to dress up the Jubilee and K402/top section and have thought of several options from simple to more complex (and labor intensive) and after I'm finished with the project I'll be in a better position (time wise) to discuss them.

mike tn[:)]

Mike,

Those look great. Did you ever think of using the Muirapixuna to trim out the upper horn with grill cloth over the horn?

Steve

Thanks Steve!

It's interesting how some can't see past the simple black cabinets and large horn while from the first time I saw them I saw such an awesome potential for beauty if one likes large horn systems anyway.[:D]

Actually I've envisioned that and easily another dozen of ways I could work with the top section that I think would look really nice/interesting and part of me would like to build several versions so people could see them.

I do have something special in mind and for the K402 top section that I believe alot of people will like and intend to go forward with it.

When I get it finished I'll of course post pictures and see what people think.[:D]

mike tn