Moving into a new House

PYRO

And the dilemma begins......... I have a complete HT speaker system consisting of RF-7, RC-7, RS-7, and RSW-15 all in Black and in excellent to mint condition. I have the original boxes also.What would be a fair price for this system?Why am I selling it? I seem to be listening to more music these days and I miss the Heritage sound.So now that I am selling the HT system, what speakers from the Heritage line should I get? I have owned Hersey II's and Forte II's. One of my friends had Lascala's back in 1987 and I always liked those.Thanks, Rob

Preface: You probably know my predisposition [:P]

So, do you prefer to "buy (insert speaker) and upgrade later" as is sometimes suggested on the forum or do you just want to get it over in one fell swoop and start at the top? (presuming space & budget allow since you've already indicated the interest)

[8]

What about the Hersey III's? The bad thing is no dealers have Heritage demos. The're willing to "Special Order" them!!!!

Again I do have a complete RF-7 system (For Sale if I go Heritage) that I like for movies but they lack the mids when listening to music especially female voices, but I new that when I bought them............ But now that I am listening to more music I feel the desire to change my system and return to the heritage lineup. Plus I don't have the wife factor anymore.......LMAO!!!!!!

Rob

Don't have the space for the K-Horns.

I think that makes it more difficult because IMHO, as large as they are, I think the Khorns are about the most space efficient speakers I've ever seen. My LaScalas would intrude into the room more than my Khorns, then Jubilees. Something nice about using that dead space that is usually in a corner.