free to a good home, or $10 to my paypal if you feel guilty.....

Tom Mobley

Excellent deal & generous offer!

I'd have jumped on this in a second, but like you, I don't have a DVD-Audio player.

Lots of folks don't understand that DVD-A (and SACD) is analog 5.1 (rather than digital) - if your player doesn't have the analog outputs - you can't play the disc.

By the way, zero views is a forum software glitch - I don't think any of the threads show the number of views.

James

To piggyback on Tom's offer, I've got a couple of DVDs that I bought because of the media hype that IMHO are absolute dreck.

$2.50 ea to my PayPal account for mailing and they're yours:

There's Something about Mary (can't stand Ben Stiller)

History of Violence (despise David Cronenberg - even Ed Harris' presence can't redeem this POS).

PM me if you want 'em.

James

For you vinyl fanatics, do yourself a favor and spend the $50 on this 2-LP set. It's an incredible reissue of the classic Ray Brown/Gene Harris LP and comes in either black or red vinyl. I'm not sure if it's still available from Elusive Disc or Acoustic Sounds but if it is, I'd grab a copy. Never heard the CD version but I'm sure it's excellent also.

Very generous offer there Tom.

"Lots of folks don't understand that DVD-A (and SACD) is analog 5.1 (rather than digital) - if your player doesn't have the analog outputs - you can't play the disc."

If you use the digital out to a processor or HT receiver it will -- and if you don't have either you can set the player to downmix through the L/R analog outputs. Many discs also have 2-channel mixes.

To piggyback on Tom's offer, I've got a couple of DVDs that I bought because of the media hype that IMHO are absolute dreck. 

$2.50 ea to my PayPal account for mailing and they're yours:

There's Something about Mary (can't stand Ben Stiller)

History of Violence (despise David Cronenberg - even Ed Harris' presence can't redeem this POS).

PM me if you want 'em.

James 

Sorry, those don't sound crappy enough for me.