OCC Klipsch Chopper

mark1101

Maybe Klipsch could send OB to OCC every month or 3 or 4 weeks to make sure everything's up to spec. Potentially high profile installation - want to make sure everything's working well. Which it will for years short of flat out abuse or neglect but OB visiting and checking things out would be a nice insurance policy.

Yeah, Paul Sr. doesn't scare or intimidate me one bit .............. Could be a big step into the great Northeast for Klipsch, the word needs to be spread, and that would be a very high profile location for KLIPSCH ..... besides, I could hangout with the real Heart of OCC .... Mikey !!!!!!!

I'm probably gonna catch a ration of you-know-what for this, but my comment is well intentioned I assure you.......

Whereas I applaud Klipsch getting OCC to do a Klipsch Chopper, IMHO the chopper is lame. I've seen many a custom chopper done by OCC as well as the cookie cutter companies like Big Dog and Renegade and I'm telling ya, I've seen much more creativeness. Maybe I'm wrong, but from what I've seen, that bike doesn't do anything for me. Except for the rims and the use of the horn tweeters and a few other clues it's just the same 'ol, same 'ol. OCC does awesome work, but they can be cookie cutter. Iffin' I was writing the checks at Klipsch, LLC, I'd have search out Roland Sands or Billy Lane or some other up & coming custom bike dude.

Tom

I've only seen a few OCC shows. I'd say this is probably more about exposure than the bike itself. Do Roland Sands or Billy Lane have a show that will give Klipsch the exposure this will? I suspect future shows may show some Klipsch speakers in the background. Product placement Gotta Love It.

And if they'll let OB in to inspect on a regular basis the Klipsch speakers will look like new for years. Man, the dust doesn't even settle on those babies.