Beautiful 1979 Cornwalls for sale on eBay

Mike Lindsey

Geeze Mike,.... I wasn't mad... It's just hard when you think you have a great find... Then everyone else discovers it too...LOL..

Kinda like finding the perfect fishing spot. You want to share the story of the big catch and perfect spot AFTER you caught the big one.... not before, so someone else can.

I wasn't mad, and feel free to post anything you like. Besides, you might find something I am looking for. Then, like my senario, I might be able to get the fish before someone else does too. Its a big ocean. Were all Klipsch fans, so we all win.

Indy,

Sorry I took the post the wrong way... my bad. I am in agreement with you however. Whenever I am looking to buy something, I really don't want it advertised. But I have actually bought speakers, because of this board posting it here as well. It's a double edged sword. Smile.gif

Mike

------------------

My Music Systems

Mike, I've been checking U-Bid regularly for a digital camera.Please don't mention it here.Thanks,

Keith

------------------

OOPS,had to delete the brand I'm looking for! :^)

This message has been edited by talktoKeith on 01-11-2002 at 03:13 AM

Oh my god! They went for over $1800. Why can't I find a pair at a garage sale.

------------------

Outlaw 1050 A/V Receiver

Rega P3 Turntable

AMC CD8b CD Player

Toshiba 3108 DVD Player

Klipsch KG 4.2s(main)

2 Dynaco A-10/V IIs(centers)

Cerwin Vega E-706s(rears)

Cerwin Vega LW-12(sub)

Parasound PPH-100 Phono Preamp

Vampire Wire Digital Interconnects & Speaker Wire

I must have gotten a good deal last week on a pair of '84 Cornwall 1.5's listed in the local trading post for 700, and I didn't have to pay shipping. There was also an additional pair of '76 model Cornwalls listed for 650, but the owner decided to keep them. I congratulated him on his good decision, but I really wanted that pair!! Now I need to sell a nice pair of '96 Heresy II's (oak)!