new subwoofer king?

Jay481985

Four LMS 18's drivers with eight 18" PR's sure would qualify as king of subs,if one or even two are built. However even this much displacement he is NOT the sub king overall. [:D]

To make it easy there are people with several dozen capable 18" and 15" drivers ! Running over 20KW of juice.

I will beat this guy easy,yeah easy. Lets say four ACOUPOWER 18's ,two 15's,Mach 5 Audio IXL 18.4's twice, CSS SDX 15's twice, TC SOunds TC 3000 15's twice, Sound Splinter RL-p15 twice...JL Audio f113's twice...and all the other subs not even counted. BA HA HA HA take that. Wait till I get all these drivers in it will be subsonic carnage. Epik Conquest,eD 900 twin 18" sub..pah...bring them all on.

Yes it pisses me off I did not buy four LMS-5400 18's ...why they were always out ..waiting for parts. This pisses me off and I avoid products that are not ready to ship. Within a week or so from the moment I order.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks nice and sweet ,But home made subs never work the way they should in the end.

Been there, done it several times.Thats why i just purchased the Gotham.

Buy it ,and be done !Big Smile Or better yet buy 2Stick out tongue

Heres the real monster !Big Smile

http://asia.cnet.com/crave/2007/10/05/us-11-000-monster-subwoofer/

Man..........11k for a sub. I'd like to hear how it sounds compared to the more affordable subs like SVS, etc. It's gotta be out of this world to justify spending that kind of dough on one sub alone.[*-)]

Properly designed subs,using the proper drivers in the optimal cabinet. All filters where they should be...will sound great.

Been there done that ! Several times. PS I have three JL Audio subs, and many other commercial upscale subs. Compared my subs to these and guess what ? They perform on par in terms of SQ and outperform the purchased in OUTPUT and EXTENSION. I have almost FORTY subs.Yes almost 40 subs. I know what sounds good,what sounds lessgreat...heard / tested almost all the known subs.

It is the ability of the designer,builder that will decide on the final result. [:P] And minor issues can always be corrected.

Any SVS would never even come close to a Gotham output,I

Have heard and tried all their high end subs.My old sub would kill any svs on its first drum kick !

SVS would probably like to learn from JL Audio[:o]

Get a Gotham and you will see a entire new world !

De vibrations Hertz so good!![:D]

I am going to see if i can fit two of those MTX in my infiniti G35 [:D] Oh ,at this moment i think i have changed my mind already.These are the worst piece of crap subs you can get for a car any way,There is way better for less money from other manufactures.I thought i let you know ,I have been around some time with subs.[:D]