Re-All American Stereo Pt.2

kevinmi

Dear Fellow Forum Friends,

I bought the first real piece of equipment for the stereo-a pair of K-Horns! Last month I sold my Cornwalls because they were too big to fit in the living room, so I replaced them with K-Horns. I call that Heritage logic! Anyways, I'm going to need help from you guys in finding threads dealing with modifying these bad boys. I don't have any corners in my living room, so I plan on "boxing" in the speakers. I know several of you have modified your K-horns with good results. I also need to re-do the oak veneer-these are in rough shape cosmetically, but they play well and are all original. I'm going to need to upgrade the crossovers, any advice on that would be greatly appreciated. I'm wanting to change the grills from black to Cane or some shade of brown. does anyone know where I can get that material? Thanks in advance for your help. I am really geeked about these speakers! The wife, not so much. Pics will be posted as soon as I take some. Kevin

Last month I sold my Cornwalls because they were too big to fit in the living room, so I replaced them with K-Horns. I call that Heritage logic!

Some would call that heretic logic but I have deep respect of your thinking process.

[Y]

I'm sure you're going to get a plethora of advice... lots of it here