TRUMP BUILDS UTOPIAN COMMUNITY

Gilbert

Top right blue one.. has a good view of the pool and I like being up high a bit.. helps keep away the critters!!

hahahahaha

OK, you made me laugh.. Would be cool on some redneck lake for the weekend though. Of course, you and the misses and kids would have to dress the part! Of course the BBQ might be awesome! hmmmmmm Where is the automobile up on blocks? Can I get my wife in a Amy Winehouse hair doo and a tight top with Daisy Duke shorts too? ooo la la... heheheheheheh

I just saw a show that they are building condos in the UK out of old Containers (the ones that go on a ship).

They are normed

They stack perfect

They can be built into just about any community.

They actually look very interesting and are supposed to be cheap. Will have to see if I find a pic.

They also better be extremely well insulated, but i like the idea of recycling. I also think the original pic if it is real would be a cool place to be, even if it is funny, or maybe because it is funny.

• Like 1

I believe you, I believe you, but I just don't believe IT; That nasty looking building. I'd love to know what the Arkansas tax payers shelled out for that dung heep of a so-called monumental building.

Yea know, whether you liked Bill Clinton or not, one would expect (at least I would) something with a little more WOW in the design. But that building you posted is just butt ugly, and dang small for a library.

Gilbert,

I can assure you those are authentic pics of the Clinton Library. The one's I posted were taken from the north side of the Arkansas river.

• Haha 1

I believe you, I believe you, but I just don't believe IT; That nasty looking building. I'd love to know what the Arkansas tax payers shelled out for that dung heep of a so-called monumental building.

Yea know, whether you liked Bill Clinton or not, one would expect (at least I would) something with a little more WOW in the design. But that building you posted is just butt ugly, and dang small for a library.

Gilbert,

I can assure you those are authentic pics of the Clinton Library. The one's I posted were taken from the north side of the Arkansas river.

Its called federal tax dollars as he was a president and used executive powers to grant him a library

• Thanks 1

Gilbert,

Its called federal tax dollars as he was a president and used executive powers to grant him a library

• Thanks 1

The cost of the library to Arkansans was small compared to the total cost, but it was real money. City of LR had considerable fussing over parks and recreation dollars diverted to library costs. These were mostly infrastructure expenses, as I remember. The whole project was $165M and 10% of that came from foreign donors, the largest being Saudi Arabia at $10M. Then there were the contributions, some significant, from families* of persons who just happened to get pardoned on Clinton's last day in office.

*Marc Rich's socialite ex-wife has donated an estimated $1 million to Democratic causes, including $70,000 to Hillary Clinton's successful Senate campaign and $450,000 to the Clinton presidential library fund. She also lobbied heavily for Marc's pardon. Investigators want to know if Denise's contributions led to a direct quid pro quo exchange for her ex-husband's pardon. Clinton has denied any connection, saying he relied solely on the information provided by Jack Quinn (former White House counsel and Rich's current lawyer) when he was weighing the pardon request.