35 years today: March 3, 1973

picky

All: Top Notch? Wow! That's really nice of you to say. Thanks so much for all of the good words you guys. Yeah, you are right; somehow it just works. We just luckily found the right combination the first time around and we realize just how fortunate were are as many of our friends have had a much bumpier time of things over the years, I'm sad to say. "Good, two-way Communication" is most-likely one of the most important necessities of a marriage we have found.

customsteve01: If you and Caroline are unable to make the early May "Pickyfest", there are plenty of other options. For one; if you guys are drving out to the Klipsch Pilgrimage in June, perhaps we could ask you to stop by here for a few days prior to the event and then we'll caravan down there together? We're about 4-1/2 hours northeast of Indy. I believe Michael Hurd is driving down to the Pilgrimage again this year. If he comes our way, rather than through Wisconsin, maybe he'll be able to spend a few days with us, too and caravan along with us again like last year? After the pilgrimage would not work very well as we'll be leaving for a week up at the lake the following weekend. If not, there are plenty of options open that we could discuss at various times this year. I'm sure we can work something out, because we'd love to see you!

Trey Cannon: Burgers for sure, brother! How about the "Pickyfest" in May? Could you possibly make it up this year? We'll burn a couple of those bad boys on the grill just for you. Just don't expect any gigantic, "20-pound steaks" like Michael Hurd brought us two summers ago! LOL -Glenn

Our first photo together while we were dating. I was in the Navy at the time:

post-10177-13819361448528_thumb.jpg