What Companies offer preamp/proccesors that support Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.

darthdave

CECA....Anthem =[:D] My surrounds never sounded so good. The dialog, spot on.(toook care of the SSSss in some dialog) I dunno what im over looking in the bass managment yet, seems little weak? Also, dont seem to be many mode choices for 5.1?? Just got it last night so im not that familiar with it yet

What be a good crossover for the 7s? I like to feed them bass. I have fronts crossed at 40..sub at 80 make sense?? I think 40 up will go to 7s and 80 down to sub?

CECA....Anthem =Big Smile My surrounds never sounded so good. The dialog, spot on.(toook care of the SSSss in some dialog) I dunno what im over looking in the bass managment yet, seems little weak? Also, dont seem to be many mode choices for 5.1?? Just got it last night so im not that familiar with it yet

What be a good crossover for the 7s? I like to feed them bass. I have fronts crossed at 40..sub at 80 make sense?? I think 40 up will go to 7s and 80 down to sub?

Does your D1 have ARC? It crossed mine over at 65Hz. I also don't think I'd overlap the bass from your mains and sub, but that might be just me. Too much overlap could cause a 40 to 80 Hz bump in what you hear.

HeY CECA, something happen to my account?? I went to anthem site and downloaded and installed new update. It fixed a thin bass issue

and will also allow ARC. Bass is much better now.. I found it sounds better just set to full speakers adv off. Had a hump 30-40 ish pulled that down also

helped .

Where are you on the volume for ref level? When I want it loud im all the way at -12 -10.... I guess that doesnt mean much

Congrats on your Anthem purchase... I've had an AVM20 for several years now ( - McCormack amps - Forte/Academy/RC3's), and the SQ blows away my previous HT receiver. Very immediate and detailed, and the level of control over the signal to each speaker group is amazing. I'm sure you will be enjoying this setup for a long time...

BTW, I envy the ARC in the new Anthems. I would upgrade if I had the cool several thousand bucks lying around, but I have a high school senior to send off to college in a few months...