HURRY! Cornwall II's BIN 350.00 Annapolis MD

tuned4life

I would have grabbed them if someone here showed interest. I even called Dhar, you know, the salt of the earth guy and all that.........but he just bought a nice walnut pair with cane grills (I think those were his 47th pair purchased) over the weekend for 12 bucks or something so he didn't want them.

I suppose we could have used them in our new beach house that we haven't purchased yet but my wife would have been less than thrilled.

No risers though. I only buy Cornwalls with risers, no matter how inexpensive.[|-)]

What would I do with them? They're still there.

you put them in your garage and beat the ---- out of them

I prefer LS for garage speaks, but for $350 you can't go wrong with Cornies either.

Rock on brother Dhar. And Gary, stop being such a riser snob. tee hee

I have too many speakers now. These were bought for a guy at my work (Kyle).
He builds his own furniture and so he is pretty good with wood work. He plans on veneering them if not just staining them.

I would take these but I just bought 9/10 Conwalls Walnut Oiled with Cane Grills this past weekend from orignal owner with all documentation and glass tops - I will try to post pics of those (and they were no more than a few bucks above these :-).

Colter,

I wish I could keep these but I have already gifted my brother and pair of Heresys and my sister a pair of Cornwall II

And they only reason I did that is because I already have too much in the house (2 pairs of Khorns and 1 pair of Cornwall + 1 more pair that I picked up this weekend).