The Gallery

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bump for me, time to get the Crown XTi amps up an pumping those Jubilees, doncha think?

I have the System Architect software loaded, and I think I have the correct settings. Now to get the amps racked up and bring them into the office so I can download. I first put them in a little rucksack type roadie rack bag for easy transport. But I just bought a used 4 space (perfect) shock-mounted Anvil style case so I can take them out for PA gigs without fear of giggling their sensitive electronics. So will be changing that out also.

btw, it's my one year unemployment anniversary today and I bought the Jubilees while working at Klipsch so they've sat here unused for at least a year.... time to get busy.

M

Imaging was superb tonight

The gear looks great. You are a lucky man. I notice you qualified that the "imaging was superb tonight". I also notice that the same recording on the same system sounds different from session to session. Is it head congestion, hearing sensitivity changes or mental illness?

Imaging was superb tonight

The gear looks great. You are a lucky man. I notice you qualified that the "imaging was superb tonight". I also notice that the same recording on the same system sounds different from session to session. Is it head congestion, hearing sensitivity changes or mental illness?

I think I meant that this is a room in my home that I rarely visit. In fact, last time I was in there was when Clay was over. So yeah, I listened to three songs on my Klipschorns 6 weeks ago. That's about all they get used.