Kansas Crowned Champs ..........

Kansas wins in Over Time ................. Good Job, now the Coach will take the money and Bolt to OSU ..... watch !!! .... How about Roy Williams there to cheer on the Jayhawks, what a Class Act that man is ............. the College Game is Alive and Well !!!!!!!!!!!!!

notta 'notherr Crown thread ...Tongue Tied

Spare Me Please .................. Dukester has forgotten more about Crown than most on here ever knew about them. Everyone should use whatever equipment they want ............ I think that's called ; Personal Choice ................. EH !!!!!!!!!

Yes. I really feel for the young man who missed the free throws. That would be a tough burden to carry.

No matter what anyone says about "the team wins or loses" it would be tough. I mean, children can make free throws. As powerful as college and pro athletes are, free throws are still a finesse thing. Pressure can be a killer.

Any identifiable mistake at the end of a game is a glaring thing. Field goal kickers in football share a similar burden.