This Time: A whole CD...

Mallette

Just uploaded a zip file containing an entire performance. This one was not live, but a real session. It's light chamber stuff, including some fine Percy Grainger.

I'll upload the sleeve image if there is interest. The "Handel on the Strand" piece from the first bunch was from this CD. I've included an m3U playlist (note to neophytes: don't include this file if you are making an audio CD).

All these musicians are pros and the work of Delmar Petty, retired principal 2nd violinist from the DSO playing his fine Amati, is particularly marvelous.

Enjoy...and let me know what you think.

Regards,
Dave

PS - ftp.mallette.org

Enjoy...and let me know what you think.

It's an excellent recording, Dave. Even through my PC and ProMedias, it has a crisp, detailed sound, with well-placed musicians forming pin-point imaging within a well-rounded soundstage...

In other words, it's gerrrraaaate! I'll eventually have to burn a disc and give it a critical listen on my system real soon. But it looks like (better yet, sounds like) you outdid yourself with this one, Dave...I'm gobsmacked![:P]

It took me awhile, but I've done the deed. I'm trying hard not to gush, but what's the use? The program is great, and the sound is prfct. It's giving me that "I am really" there feeling tat is so different from listning to a typical recording.