bella klipsch

firejim

I was wondering what the new 2002 production of the bella klipsch might sound like in comparison to a pair of 20 year old cornwalls.Are the drivers the same,any internal wiring upgrades in the bella's?Would the sound be very similar to the cornwalls?

I have posted in the home theater section on whether to go with the heritage line or the new rf7 line.I have to replace my 20 year old cornwalls with either bella's or rf7's.(Insurance purposes)asuming I can still get the bella klipsch.

I tend to listen to music and movies equally.

Any help would be appriciated.

------------------

--

Thanks for the replys...The insurance just wants to replace with a new product so that I don't have any possible future problems.That is why I am looking at new as opposed to used.I was just trying to get an opinion on the rf7's as an option.I'm sure the Bella's would sound similar to the Cornwalls.I thought the rf7's would sound as good as the Heritage line.I also thought someone posted that Klipsh was going to reproduce the Bella's,some time in Feb. Thanks.

------------------

--

The speaker is named after PWK's first wife Belle (not Bella). It will be reintroduced soon with updated drivers and new internal wiring as well as a couple of other nice touches.

Thanks Bob. Good to hear this.

I cringed when posters called into question the verasity of earlier information and the good faith of the organization.

Congrats on upgrading the classic. We all, I'm sure, look forward to seeing the good work of PWK and other Klipsch engineers.

Gil

BobG...Thanks for the reply...I look forward to the release date of the updated Belle Klipsch.I will also try and find a dealer to listen to the rf7's(none want to bring in the rf7's in the Vancouver B.C. Canada area,as well I'm having trouble finding an Aragon dealer).One step at a time,I may have to drive to Bellingham or Seattle.Thanks for the history on the Belle's name...nice.A guess on the date?,and sorry about the spelling.

------------------

--

I have almost ceased responding to claims that Klipsch means to let the Heritage Series fade into the sunset but felt a reply here worthwhile. Though many people feel the delay in reintroduction of Heritage has some dark implication, it's only due to the pace of development and response from key vendors. So, I'm just letting our actions speak instead of too many words. "Soon" is as accurate as I can be regarding delivery dates. It's amazing how tiny details can delay such projects, but still the case.

Thanks to all who do not manufacture conspiracy theories for your patience.

Bob G.. Thanks.. We ARE keeping the faith. Just like a lot of people we are "Cautiously Optimistic" too, that somehow our love of the K Horns, Belle , La Scala and Heresy... And if you will indulge me the re introduction of a Cornwall again <<Sorry had to try..LOL>> ) Will, in fact, come true sometime in the near 2002 future.

The scarey part is/was is the Parts issue IMO. What would we do if they seased to exist? (E.G. You own several thousand dollars worth of speakers and your least favorite nephew comes over turns the volume up to the max and then turns on the power... Blown anything, speaker wise, would make me cringe to think I could not replace such a loss.)

For those of you who have not met Bob G, I have. Bob has been straight forward with me and I hope those of you on here that are just bashers will in fact relax, take a deep breath, and give some more time to what we all love collectively too in our Klipsch Speakers. Reguardless of what model it be.

The facilities in Indy are incredible. I have personally seen them. As Klipsch moves forward through all this growth. (New construction, new engineering teams, etc., etc.) I suspect we will all see hopefully the heritage line brought back online. Maybe even a new addition to the heritage line (Hey, I can dream too. And wouldn't that really be a shock to go back to basics in a retro design? (Can you imagine Stereo Review and the public seeing a "big box" NEW engineered speaker line from Klipsch in this day of smaller BLOSE knock offs.)

Fred Klipsch is a great business man in Indianapolis, IN. You can say this.. If they are, in fact, the incredible turn around story we read about in Stereo Review etc., etc. We should be excited that they are healthy and surviving in 2002. Some of the speakers that I used to admire as a kid are no longer in business or mere shadows of what they once were.

Klipsch is building this new facility here in Indianapolis, Indiana to test and create new lines looking towards the future. AND They are back at the CES show.(Where in years past they didn't always go. I was there, believe me.) They are advertising a lot it seems these days, and selling a lot of Speakers too.

You have to take things long term, and see through the present todays hype (good or bad) to get to the end results in the future. (I guess this is the investment guy in me coming out here, but it is true.) Wal Mart/ Sams Club, good or bad, was not built in one day. It has been a terrific investment for many many years by adapting to customer needs and wants. I suggest we let Klipsch know of our wants with our pocket books and questions...And support. But also give them time to really grow their business right and be around to support us too in the future when we need them also.

Sorry so long winded. I am just very excited about the future... And the past products I already own from Klipsch. If they are anything like I already have or better. I will grow old with a smile on my face lovin them all.

Roger