SOLD!!...Does anyone need a single La Scala?

cyclonecj

This add has been on Craigslist a few times... I have decided to get them & use the split industrial for my center channel, replacing the cornwall. Does anyone want the other one?

Edit: since the add is gone, I will post a pick here tonight.

Edit: Pics here

This add has been on Craigslist a few times... I have decided to get them & use the split industrial for my center channel, replacing the cornwall. Does anyone want the other one?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ele/706009448.html

Will you wrap it in cardboard and ship it? Maybe by Greyhound? I'd give you $200 plus shipping if the shipping is less than $200.

I have a friend that does shipping for the military... I am sure it can be done. A few years ago, I had him ship an empty cornwall cabinet to texas for $45. I will ask.

I am leaving to pick these up in about 30 minutes....

Back home now, & I have them. They are in very good condition. The seller is a forum member, but (stupid me) I forgot his name. He has seen my system here & was happy they are in a good home.

John, I told him one might be going to you, & he knew your name also. He has a very nice setup himself, all Klipsch Heritage of course. He even has a few of Bob's tweeters in his system.

I stopped by my friends house, & he thinks the shipping to TN should be just under $200, but will check in the morning. You should make sure that you want it before I ship... even though it is in very nice condition, I dont know that it is worth $400 after shipping. Someone local would get a much better deal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

wrap it and send it Forward AIR..

If you have a major airport... they supply the pallet... you send it isn a box or with good plankets strap it down... (nothing will go on top of it..so relax...) he can pick it up at his airport. I just got my La Scala tops this way.... Arrived safe n sound.

Roger.