MONDAY monday monday...

[*-)] Up all night again working crazy hours to get an enclosure finished in time to take to Indy.... dual 18" PR, with TC sounds LMS 5400. 7.1 cu ft internally. I wish I really had more room in my car for a bigger enclosure.. but this is about the limit. By the time I get the driver, the passives, amp and processor in there... it is going to be a tight squeeze.

Almost ready to shoot some primer... needs a bit more filler in a couple spots, but by the time I get the shop cleaned up, it will be really early A.M.

post-9504-13819374971744_thumb.jpg

I also built some plugs out of 3/4" MDF to convert it from a passive radiator enclosure to a sealed enclosure. I first built an inner box of 3/4" MDF, cored with a 4.5" holesaw in order to lighten it considerably, but still give me stiffness. I then started to laminate 3/4" MDF panels on top of the inner box with glue and lots of high crown staples.

post-9504-13819374972364_thumb.jpg

During the building of this box so far I have consumed 2 full sheets of 3/4" MDF with lots of waste... at least 10 cups of coffee in the last 3 days, a large bottle of glue, and probably 250 staples.[:D]

I have been fortuntate that I haven't gotten many calls in that time... been so busy trying to finish this up.