Levon Helm in UPSTATE N.Y. .....

The Levon Helm Band making several tour dates up thissa' way ........ 12 July in Rochester N.Y. with Phil Lesh ..... 17 July in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. with Bob Dylan, and others ...... 31 Aug. at MOE.DOWN ...... Saratoga, my own back yard ..... A chance to see Levon, again ....Whoo Hoo !!!!!!!!

I have many a fond memory of summer concerts at Saratoga (SPAC). We'd get there early and hang out on the lawn as we really couldn't afford to sit inside. There was more partying going on outside anyway. I actually had tickets to see Lynyrd Skynyrd there and had to get a refund when their plane went down.

SPAC in the 70's was something ................. Got tame in the 80's .............. Don't go much anymore, but Levon will draw me there ........ Great Year for SPAC ................. Return To Forever after 25 year absence at Jazz Festival next week-end ...... DMB fri. and sat. this week-end ..... The Police ..... but Levon and Dylan on the same bill, not a Dylan fan at all, Steve Earl, many others , all day/evening show ............... talkin' myself into going, in spite of Dylan, problem is, I bet they join each other on stage !!!!!!!!! Would that be somethin' or what ??? ..... www.levonhelm.com great site