2008 Group pic Names & faces

I didn't see Seadog's official group shot yet, but I was thinking of doing something that would help put names to faces. Check this out, mouse over me, john, or vince:

http://www.klipschcorner.com/silverlight/2008/FaceTest/

I only did the mouseover work for 3 people, but the idea would be to process the whole group shot in this fashion showing name, forum name, and location. Participation & level of information shown would be optional. Any comments, send them to me.

The names of the people on the right are off the screen -- what can I do to bring them in so's I can see them? I saw the re-sizing comments, but I can't figure out how to do that except possibly using Photoshop.

Isn't that nu2toobs to the left of Skonopa and behind Coytee?

Thursday June 26th, 3:00pm CST

I've updated the program with nu2toobs, as well as creating a nicer Silverlight install screen, and also fixing the issue where the "baloon" was off the edge of the visible canvas for folks on the right.

Still looking for several more names if anyone can help!

Can you post a screenshot Larry? It's 100% correct for me now.

How do I post a screenshot? I did alt+print screen, can paste and see in Word Perfect, but can't copy it to this reply box, or download or copy to Photoshop to upload to the Forum.

Basically, when I mouse over Who, who's at the right side of the pic, all I see is the left one-third of the balloon and the left side of the "V". The rest including his name and location are hidden off the right side of the pic. What do you mean when you say it's 100% correct?