they encounter a young couple. Ultimately, one of the women kills the
man, kidnaps the young woman, and attempts to use her as bait for a
dirty old man and his sons.

There's little rhyme or reason to most of what happens, except as an
amped up display of well-endowed, sexually engaging women and raw, in
your face violence. This highly lauded film among the art house and
drive-in set is great, juvenile fun, with some exceedingly memorable,
albeit corny, dialogue.

I am in love with each of them : ). To say this movie is violent in this day and age is silly. It is not as violent as your TV at 7pm. The Haji is my favorite. The women are powerful and could snap us like twigs.

The famous film critic Juice Large, who's site you can find at http://www.juicelarge.com

Personally, I'd be suspicious of anyone who claimed that Ghostbusters was one of man's greatest artistic achievements, but I sure do like that move.

"If someone asks you if you're a god you... say... yes!"

It is a fun movie. One of my good friends did special effects for Ghostbusters. He did the blaster shots from their packs and the marshmellow man blowing up.

• 3 weeks later...

The famous film critic Juice Large, who's site you can find at http://www.juicelarge.com

Personally, I'd be suspicious of anyone who claimed that Ghostbusters was one of man's greatest artistic achievements, but I sure do like that move.

It is a fun movie. One of my good friends did special effects for Ghostbusters. He did the blaster shots from their packs and the marshmellow man blowing up.

I wonder if special effects people put their projects on their resumes. [:)]

Jimmy: I did the slime dripping from the face of the Aliens in the movie "Alien" and was the guy dropping the shell casings for the sound guy.

I wouldn't put Ghostbusters into any sort of top 10 list but it's a great movie.

I wonder if special effects people put their projects on their resumes. Smile

Jimmy: I did the slime dripping from the face of the Aliens in the movie "Alien" and was the guy dropping the shell casings for the sound guy.

I wouldn't put Ghostbusters into any sort of top 10 list but it's a great movie.

They definately put their projects on resumes. They generally get paid better if they are on the credits of a great movie. For instance my friend should have been on the original star wars credits but he just missed it. He also did the laser blast in that as well. It would have meant allot more higher paying work. The special effects guys are under the most pressure as they are the last to get to work on the movie. If anything made the movie late in shooting or wrapping up the special effects guys are really pushed to make up time. It sounds crazy stressful.

• 3 weeks later...

mmmmmmm Gotta love it.. makes me purrrrrr hehehehehehehe

Russ Meyer's 1965 cult classic "Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!" has all of the earmarks of 60's kitsch, but comes at you with such no holds barred gusto as to allow it a place all its own. It would be hard to refer to it as "the kind of film that" or "it's like this or that", because it truthfully stands alone. If anything, most of the relationships this film has to anything else have been forged with the pop culture it inspired.

Given it really has one at all the film's plot revolves around a trio of tough women who are go-go dancers by night and wickedly violent speed demons by day. During one afternoon in the middle of the desert they encounter a young couple. Ultimately, one of the women kills the man, kidnaps the young woman, and attempts to use her as bait for a dirty old man and his sons.

There's little rhyme or reason to most of what happens, except as an amped up display of well-endowed, sexually engaging women and raw, in your face violence. This highly lauded film among the art house and drive-in set is great, juvenile fun, with some exceedingly memorable, albeit corny, dialogue.

Indy.....you need to cite the reference to what you posted 'cause it is too well written for it to be your words. [:P] [:P] [:D]

Tom