Sota Sapphire Star turntable advice

easyone

I am thinking about buying a Sota Star turntable that has an Eminent 2 linear arm and no cartridge. The plinth is in excellent condition. The tone arm seems to be in very good condion.

Anyone with experience regarding these turntables please help me with any suggestions concerning a good cartridge for this table or any other advice concerning getting this turntable ready to play.

Thanks!!

Can't help with the specifics but I can provide a bump. I do know there are people here who have used them and probably people who have experience with the Eminent arm so keep trying. Seems like a very nice audiophile grade turntable.

Well, I see Sota listed in the acknowledgements during the end credits of the Fox TV show "House," so if Dr. House likes it it must be good!

Yeah, I noticed that last night as I caught the last half of House. I rarely watch the show. Does the turntable appear sometimes in an episode?

Well, I see Sota listed in the acknowledgements during the end credits of the Fox TV show "House," so if Dr. House likes it it must be good!

Yeah, I noticed that last night as I caught the last half of House. I rarely watch the show. Does the turntable appear sometimes in an episode?

I agree if an insane yet innovative creep of an md(character on tv) likes it then it must be the thing to have.