New Palladium Review!

Amy

• Moderators

Yes, we will start to see more an more come in now that they are being distributed in the states.

Steve Guttenberg's review is out (I believe) now in the Sept issue of Home Entertainment Magazine, but I haven't been able to get my hands on it yet...

Nice review. A quote from the review:

"My wife, Susan, and I listened to the P-39Fs many an evening, and she

mentioned that they really make you want to listen to the music instead

of read a newspaper."

Listening to music ... isn't that what this is all about?

I think that's the great thing about most Klipsch speakers I've heard - they make you want to listen to the music instead of treat it as background while you read the paper or fold the laundry or whatever....

Nice review. Please bring a pair of these to CES and hook them up!!!

Kal Rubinson of Stereophile is the reviewer that you need to get to positively review these. He had Revel Saloons, reviewed the B&W Signature 800 and almost jumped in, but at $20K they were too much. Then he reviewed the 802D's and bought them. later he added a third as a center channel. If he can be swayed to buy them you have a home run. Get an A or Speaker of the Year and the Palladium line is set for life. [Y]

Indeed, outstanding review. One rarity was his obvious respect and love for the K'horn. If mentioned at all they are often spoken of in tones of the deceased. Good that he saluted the Palladium's heritage as in direct line from the Legend.

Dave

Indeed, outstanding review. One rarity was his obvious respect and love for the K'horn. If mentioned at all they are often spoken of in tones of the deceased. Good that he saluted the Palladium's heritage as in direct line from the Legend.

Dave

Usually but lets not have short memories. The LaScala II got a good review in Stereophile by Sam Telling just a year or two ago.