KP600 and MCM rebuilds

colterphoto1

Are these some of the very pretty ones purchased from that fellow in TX? Were they repainted and if so, with what process? 

Hi Michael!

Both pictures are sets that came from Texas, the first picture is of one of Kevin Harmons stacks as he bought them. Some of the earlier KP-600 stacks had Gloss finished lenses!

The second photo I believe is the stack that Bill Hendrix bought from Texas, after Fyrpower bought that pair from Kevin Harmon. Bill Hendicks sold his set to Kevin, then Kevin sold that set to Fyrpower. Fyrpower then rewired that set with Neutrix connecters and spray bombed them with cans I believe, but those lenses were the more common flat black lenses.

Rog

Carl,

I would be truly amazed if Kevin Harmon doesn't show up with his set! I am bringing him that MWM double bin and he will be bringing his bus and will have to bring his trailer to hall the MWM home! I think Fyrpower is a definite maybe, but we need to get chad off his butt and get him to secure the park for us! I sent Chad a personal email in regaurds to this, and he never even gave me a response! Amy is gone now, and we need Chad to step up to the plate! I guess you and I will have to take this public on the forum to light a candel under Chads but! I am sorry if it end up putting Daves nickers in a twist, but it needs set in stone!

Rog