Rega P3 24v

Tom_E

My P3 24 sounds good to me through my Heresys. As you probably know, it's a real no frills player, but, unlike the older P3 and Planar 3 models, it can be used with the TT-PSU (sold separately). This means that if you play a lot of 45s, it will save you the trouble of taking the platter off and adjusting the belt, not to mention that it is supposed to improve the sound. I don't use one, as it's a little pricey, and the turntable sounds just fine to me as is, but would probably pick one up if I ever found it used with a decent markdown. Here's a related article that might help you with your decision:

http://www.audioenz.co.nz/2007/vinyl_superrega.shtml

As i mention in my last post, i have been sniffin on vinyl. Have anyone any experience with this player on klipsch?

It's english, so i'm a little skeptic, but only see nice review's on this piece. And now you can get it in delicious piano gloss.

Rega P3

What's the matter with British equipment? I have had a good amount of British and Canadian equipment and really like it. Matter of fact, a quick scan of my system revelas that everything except the TT and power conditioner are either British or Canadian. Never realized that before. Hmmm...

I have nothing agains british equipment, quite the contrary. But i have had some bad experience with some british and klipsch. I think some of the english gear is so correct, it's almost boring. But hey, i havent tried much english, so maby i am wrong.

The new P3 with piano gloss, contains the TT-PSU. But this version of P3 is more expensive, of course. Got the price list today. Maby x-mas is coming early this year!