Seagrams Crown Royal... any idea of value?

Coytee

• Moderators

The seal is cracked, but the bottle is full. My grandfather gave it to me about 25 years ago, and I think one of the kids opened it to smell it, although they would not admit it. Angry

If by "smell it" you mean they got togehter with their tiny bopper friends and drank 1/2 of the bottle and then topped it off with water, then you are correct.

Well they are now 27,28 and 29 and still can't stand the taste of it, they would rather have something sweet and lighter. I have to admit I thought of that and had a small sip from the bottle years ago just to check of course [;)] since it was cracked open already and it was 100% the real thing, my choice with just ice so I do know what it should taste like.

• Moderators

I have another bottle from my grandfather that was also given to me at the same time but it does not have a date, just a number on the seal, this one has not been opened. This bottle is Old Grand Dad 86 proof, 1 gallon in a wood cradle, I would think it would not taste like the Crown and we really don't drink very much at all so it just sits in the back of the closet until I can find a good use for it.

I have another bottle from my grandfather that was also given to me at the same time but it does not have a date, just a number on the seal, this one has not been opened. This bottle is Old Grand Dad 86 proof, 1 gallon in a wood cradle, I would think it would not taste like the Crown and we really don't drink very much at all so it just sits in the back of the closet until I can find a good use for it.

I know, I know, I still owe you guys a visit....

The seal is cracked, but the bottle is full. My grandfather gave it to me about 25 years ago, and I think one of the kids opened it to smell it, although they would not admit it. Angry

Hey, that bottle's as old as me! And Disneyland!