Zappa Plays Zappa DVD,for those of you.......

Fish

For those of you that love Frank but didn't see the show,the dvd is OUTSTANDING in sound,show and set,two full disc..I could not be happier with the purchase of this dvd.I've not been listening too much lately due to the excellent weather this year but.....this dvd brought me back into it.Dweezil,Steve Vai,Napoleon,Terry Bozzio etc....fantastic.......

For those of you that love Frank but didn't see the show,the dvd is OUTSTANDING in sound,show and set,two full disc..I could not be happier with the purchase of this dvd.I've not been listening too much lately due to the excellent weather this year but.....this dvd brought me back into it.Dweezil,Steve Vai,Napoleon,Terry Bozzio etc....fantastic.......

Very cool. I can't wait to see this one. I love Zappa and Cptn Beefheart. Does Dweezil do it justice?

BTW Jimmy Carl Black passed away 11/01. He was the original Zappa drumer. The last I saw him was in a BBC Beefheart documentary.

http://www.jimmycarlblack.com/

Upon the My Oh My.....I can only say I have a new respect for Dweezil,he's a really good guitarist,I know Frank would be proud.I'm a life long fan and I was really satisfied.I bought a Steve Miller concert and was hugely disappointed(rate it 6 of 10)so I'm always skeptical myself,I rate Zappa does Zappa a solid 9 of 10.Thanks for the link.