Western Electric vintage wire
    Furman Elite 15 power conditioner
    Rigidrack audio rack

Recent Profile Visitors

14545 profile views

Shakeydeal's Achievements

Forum Ultra Veteran

Forum Ultra Veteran (5/9)

1. These mono amplifiers are hand made in Greece. They are in excellent condition, would be hard to tell them from new. They are very powerful at 150 watts/channel so should drive most speakers. You will not be disappointed in the performance or the condition. Tung Sol KT120 x 8 JJ 12AT7 x 4 Asking 2000.00 OBO
  2. Yeah I’d say .75 watt is a little low. Try a good 300B amp. That’ll git er done.
  3. I don’t know if this is your issue or not, but you really should hard wire your network for best performance.
  4. Currently I am borrowing a friend's CJ MV60 which is adequate for most music. But it will run out of steam if pushed on harder, more complex stuff. Next weekend I will picking up a McCormack DNA 0.5 which has been modified by SMc with the GT-20 package and gravity base. So yes, I'm going to the dark side. But I am familiar with Steve's amps and all I've owned (4) in the past sounded very good.
  5. I wasn’t going to mention it in this thread, but I will since the speakers are sold. I bought a pair of Verity Audio Parsifal Ovations. They will absolutely not work with anything close to low power. I got them at a price too good to pass up and I’ll say I am smitten.
  6. It was second fiddle to my 5x more expensive SET, but only by a nose.
  7. I have more pics. This site is telling me my 1.2 MB photos are > 2 MB. 🤔
  8. 300B is sold. Going in a completely different direction.
  9. For sale is a custom made Aric Audio EL84 amplifier. 15 watts of EL84 goodness. I compared this to the Music Reference RM-10 II and the Aric came away the winner. It is in excellent condition and comes with NOS Mullard tubes in every position. This amp is just incredible with horns. Asking 1200.00