Klipsch Center Speaker

Edgar

I'm pretty well-versed in Klipsch Heritage loudspeakers, but don't know diddly about their newer lineup. This morning I received an email message from my sister -- she wants to buy a center speaker for her husband; needs for me to suggest what would go well with his Chorus main speakers. So I'll throw it out to the forum, and ask for your help. Since she specifically asked about the RC64, I'll assume that she has up to a $1000 budget.

Suggestions?

Thanks.

Greg

None of the new lines mate well with the Heritage line. The best choice would be another Chorus(duh) the Acadamey would be acceptable and there may be another I do not know about, perhaps a H3?????

Unfortunatly, most choices are going to be used speakers and will take some time to find a good one, likely not enough time before Christmas anyway.

With my Chorus IIs in main L & R position I have found the Academy to be best all around in my situation. I used a third Chorus as well as a Quartet at times but due to positioning issues the Academy worked out best. I also used an Academy as the rear center in 6.1 mode. I am going with 3 Belles up front now so if you are interested in any of the above we'll take it to the garage sale forum.

I'm pretty well-versed in Klipsch Heritage loudspeakers, but don't know diddly about their newer lineup. This morning I received an email message from my sister -- she wants to buy a center speaker for her husband; needs for me to suggest what would go well with his Chorus main speakers. So I'll throw it out to the forum, and ask for your help. Since she specifically asked about the RC64, I'll assume that she has up to a $1000 budget.

Suggestions?

Thanks.

Greg

Greg,

I have a single black home LaScala with the grill option that I have used for a center channel. I have an extra TSCM hi frequency section to match my front two TSCM speakers and I plan on building a TSCM bass cabinet from an old Cornerhorn bass bin. I'll sell the LaScal for $650 plus shipping if interested. I live in North Western Ohio if a road trip would be a better option.

Roger