What's this white stuff ?

dtel

you guys think you have it rough? Today, i left home without my sunglasses and boy was that a tough drive in the southern california sunshine.

He said as he went down the mud slide through the wild fire into the opening fault...  Big Smile

Dave

Touche; but, at least we paid a lot to live here.

• Moderators

We got a foot in one dump a few days ago, makes life interesting, especially when a vehicle goes into the ditch and sits there for a few hours ( hot engine & transmission ) cool down and form ice, firmly anchoring it to the earth, unless you take a small shovel and break it all up first.

I DO NOT like snow enough to live where you do, also I like cold, but NOT your kind of cold, to us mid or low 20's is very cold ! [:$]

• Moderators

you guys think you have it rough? Today, i left home without my sunglasses and boy was that a tough drive in the southern california sunshine.

I don't know how you did it, that must have been brutal ! [H]

He said as he went down the mud slide through the wild fire into the opening fault... Big Smile

Dave

Touche; but, at least we paid a lot to live here.

Okies, guess we're even....

Jay: You looked at a map lately? It's 70 here this morning. That front was lost and had a "I New York" bumper sticker. We told it to follow I-30 East...

Dave